460 gms self raising flour
300 gms caster sugar
120 gms sunflower oil
40 gms white vinegar
2 cups (500mls) of full cream soy milk
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 410gm of sliced canned peaches (drained)
2 TBS raw or brown sugar
- Prepare a 9 inch spring-form pan, by lining with baking paper and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Sprinkle raw or brown sugar evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Gently place the drained peaches on the tin base in whatever pattern you like.
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients, wisk and set aside.
- In a glass jar, mix together the wet ingredients, whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and gently whisk together until combined.
- Gently pour cake batter over the peaches. Bake for 45 minutes or until done when tested with a wooden toothpick. Wooden toothpick will come out clean.
- Set aside to cool for 20 minutes before removing the sides of the pan. Place on a cake plate upside down, and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Server warm with ice cream or cold with a nice cuppa. ENJOY!!!