50 gms dates
50 gms dessicated coconut
50 gms walnuts
25 gms raw organic cacao powder
15 gms maple syrup
Ingredients for Filling205 gms soaked cashews (1 cup soaked overnight)
75 gms coconut oil
95 gms coconut cream
90 gms agave
1/4 tsp vanilla powder
45 gms frozen raspberries (slightly thawed)
- Prepare a 12 hole cupcake tray by putting a circle of cutout baking paper on the bottom. Cut a small strip of paper and place it underneath the circle. Picked up this tip from Minimalist Baker.
- Place all the ingredients for the base in a food processor and process to a fine crumb.
- Place one tablespoon of the mix in each hole. Press lightly with the back of a teaspoon, and then, place a baking paper circle on top and press with the bottom of a flat glass. As pictured.
- Rinse the cashews and place in the food processor.
- Place all the remaining ingredients (except for the raspberries) in the food processor along with the cashews and process until smooth.
- Place one tablespoon of the mix in each cupcake hole, and smooth with the back of a teaspoon.
- Place it in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- You should have about half of the mix left over in the food processor. Add raspberries and process until smooth.
- Take tray out of the freezer and place one tablespoon of raspberry mix on top of the vanilla mix and smooth out.
- Place in the freezer until set, allow it to defrost slightly for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
You have the option to decorate them however you like. I happened to have chocolate ganache from a cake I was making so I put a swirl of chocolate ganache on top of each one.